Target REDCard or Visa Card
Here's a great way to earn more for our school while you shop.
If you use your Target REDCard or Visa Card, up to 1% of each purchase amount can go back to our school in the form of a cash donation from Target. The money will be used in many ways to benefit the school and our kids' education.
All you have to do is sign up!
Here are two easy ways to link your Target REDCard or Visa Card with our school:
- Use the gift registry kiosks in the store located near the customer service desk.
- Click here and link your Target Card to our school
- Don't forget to reference the school by name: Golden Elementary
If you don't have a Target REDCard or Visa, it's easy and simple to apply using the kiosks, the website, or by filling out an application for instant credit at the store and as a bonus you'll get 10% off your shopping day. You can also get friends and family to help and they don't have to live in the area to link up with our school!
Thanks for your continued support!
This is not a school-sponsored event. Proudly sponsored by the PTA
The Original Box Tops 4 Education
Easy Ways to Earn Cash for Your School!
Clip Box Tops - Clip Box Tops from hundreds of your favorite General Mills products found throughout your local grocery store. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to your school. Your school can earn up to $20,000 per year through Clip.
Box Tops 4 Education Marketplace
- Start every online shopping trip at the Box Tops Marketplace by clicking here.
- Shop Online - Make purchases through merchants found in the Box Tops Marketplace. Choose from over 200 favorite online stores, including JCPenney, Land's End, K*Btoys, and Oriental Trading Co.
- Your School Earns Cash - Your school automatically receives up to 8% of each qualifying purchase. Your school can earn up to $20,000 per year just by shopping.
Join the Box Tops Booster Club
So simple to join so rewarding and there is no cost to you. Sign up here. By joining the Booster Club you enjoy these exclusive benefits for your family and school.
- Click & Save - Valuable coupons for participating General Mills products and more Box Tops to clip.
- Box Tops Marketplace - shop online at over 200 stores and earn cash for your favorite school
- Box Tops @ Home - Recommendations for kid-friendly books and movies from Cheerios & PopSecret
- Extra Credit Meal Ideas - Family mealtime solutions and opportunities to clip more Box Tops.
The Box Tops for Education Visa Card
- Apply - this low APR Visa with no annual fee makes it easier than ever to earn cash for your school. School supporters can call 1-800-650-0235 or apply online here.
- Shop - Use your Box Tops Visa card at over 20 million locations worldwide for groceries, gas, dinner out, or even a dream vacation.
- Your School Earns Cash - A full 1% of every purchase made with the Box Tops Visa is donated to your designated school. Your school can earn up to $20,000 per year.